Google+

Happy Thanksgiving


Just a quick post to wish all who are celebrating a very Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope everyone enjoys time with their family today and takes time to give thanks for all we have. In the spirit of Thanksgiving I thought I would feature a few of the Thanksgiving crafts that were shared this past week and a few of my own. Enjoy!!


17) Turkey Pretzels from Reading Confetti

1) Preserving Fall Leaves from Mom's Crafty Space
2) Thanksgiving Tot Trays from H is for Homeschooling
3) Turkey Windsock from Tippytoe Crafts
4) Preschool Thanksgiving Songs and Fingerplays from Puppy Love Preschool
5) Apple Turkey from Rachel at I HEART CRAFTY THINGS guest posting on One Artsy Mama
6) 9 Children's Thanksgiving Books from Delightful Children's Books
7) Turkey Bento from Food Corner
8) Turkey! Turkey! Turkey! Children's Activities from Mama Mia's Heart 2 Heart
9) Gratitude Turkey from Monkeys and Mudpies
10) Harvest Pumpkin Paper Craft from No Doubt Learning: Just Doing It Our Way
11) Leaf Prints from My Creative Family
12) Clay Pot Pilgrim Hats from Tippytoe Crafts
13) Mayflower from School Time Snippets
14) Mayflower from Homespun With Love
15) Plump and Perky Turkey Craft from Joyfully Weary
16) Turkey Napkin Rings from Crafty Moms Share


Thank you to everyone who shared!! I will feature non-Thanksgiving crafts on Saturday when we begin a new share. Until then our Saturday Share is still open if you would like to share something or get an idea for a craft! Please go check out all the wonderful things people have shared!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my pretzel turkey! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All posts are so cute & kids would love them...Thanks for including my 'Turkey Bento'too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie! Thank you for featuring my Thanksgiving Tot Trays! We are taking it slow this week but I will link up again soon :)

    Sierra @ His4homeschooling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!