Google+

Sharing Saturday #7 and free printable

I bought these frames at Michaels for $1 each and did some prints with Christmas Carol verses in Print Shop. Here is the page I came up with (there are some I didn't use).

Now onto our features. With Thanksgiving this week, I featured many during the week, but today will focus on the non-Thanksgiving themed ones. Here are a few of my favorites and ones that got the most visits/likes.


From Homeschooling While Living the Life of Easier: Free Nature Study Resources

Adding on to this resource is a book I found at Mass Audubon but is available here for free. The book is Let Nature Be the Teacher by Lucille N. Gertz.




From Our Lil' Kingdom: A Christmas Staircase (and more DYI Christmas ideas)


From The Generous Earth: Christmas Ornament Tutorial

From At the Butterfly Ball: Gnome Hats
From Silver Boxes: Spool Christmas Trees




Thank you to everyone who participated and shared your wonderful ideas with us! 

Now onto this week. I always look forward to seeing what great ideas people share! The rules are simple, please post a craft or activity you make for or with a child(ren). I hope you will be kind a become a follower and post a button or link back so others can find us. And please try to visit and comment on each other's. Come back later in the week to visit or share more.




5 comments:

  1. I linked up! I still can't get the code to work for the "I was featured" button. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie - thanks for hosting again :-) I know you've seen mine, but thought I'd link them up anyway, warm wishes Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting :) Have a great weekend.

    ~MiaB
    www.mamamiasheart2heart.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring me! I can't get the code to work either....would love to post the button on my blog

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!