Google+

Sharing Saturday #6

You all amazed me this past week and I am happy to say we had over 50 entries. Hopefully this week we can beat that number!! Thank you to everyone who participated and shared an idea or two or three. I really appreciate it and love seeing what everyone is doing. I know I pinned quite a few of them from this past sharing party.



So in honor of Thanksgiving here in America this coming week, I thought I would feature all the Thanksgiving crafts and fall crafts. A big thank you to Amy at One Artsy Mama for the wonderful Thanksgiving buttons I am using today. I have to say with so many entries it was hard to figure out who to feature so this way I can cover so many of you. Thank you to everyone!!

17)
18)













1) Turkey Placecards from One Artsy Mama during a blog swap at Mess For Less.
2) Swinging Little Apple Picker from Way Down the Valley.
3) Clothespin Turkeys from Strong Start.
4) Pilgrim Pumpkins from The Nature of Grace.
5) Thanksgiving Turkey Art Craft from Puppy Love Preschool.
6) Scarecrow Crafts and Activities from The Nature of Grace.
7) Giving Thanks from Once a Small Seed.
8) Thankful Turkey from One Artsy Mama.
9) Thanksgiving Calendar from La-La's Home Daycare.
10) Turkey Pops from Angela's Adventures.
11) 10 Fat Turkeys from Reading Confetti.
12) Handprint Standing Turkey from Life as this Mommy knows It.
13) Turkey Hats from Silly Eagle Books.
14) Acorn Photo Book from Tales of the Scotts.
15) Thankful Burlap Bunting from April's Homemaking.
16) Fingerprint Turkeys from Adventures of a DIY Mom.
17) The Legend of the Indian Paintbrush from School Time Snippets. (No American Thanksgiving is complete without including some Indians/Native Americans!)
18) Acorn Art from I HEART CRAFTY THINGS.


If you have been featured feel free to grab our Featured Button:








Thank you again to everyone who participated. I wish all who are celebrating a very Happy Thanksgiving this week!

Now onto the fun things. Here is our link party. Please post crafts/activities to do with or for kids. Post as many as you would like to share. Please grab a button or provide a link to this page so others can find us and please follow me! Thank you!!




10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my turkey puppets! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my Handprint Standing Turkey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my Acorn Photobook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know about your blog! What fun to see other crafty mom's ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the invite! I love crafty linky's!

    I have a linky party on my other blog and I would LOVE for you to participate in it as well!
    http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2011/11/introducing-fun-stuff-fridays.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invitation!
    ~Andrea
    NoDoubtLearning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the kind comments and the invite! Always fun to discover a new blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am here for the 1st time & linked a post.47 is from me...
    I am your new follower now...
    Pl link your event under Saturday events here,
    Food Blog Events
    here is my event , Midweek Fiesta @every Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog and inviting me over :) I linked up the popsicle stick box my son made. So many fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!