Google+

Sharing Saturday #21






Photobucket
Wow, I'm always amazed by what people make. If you have not checked out all of last week's entries, please visit and check them out!! 

Also a reminder that I am hosting a link party for teacher gift ideas. If you have any past or present, please come share them!! And of course if you need an idea, please come see what others have shared!


My Features:
Here are a few of my favorites from last week. The first one is a combination of two from the same person. Since they were both birds I thought I would feature both of them together. (Please note the picture is linked to the Flamingos, but the Hummingbirds are the next post if you click Newer Post on the bottom of the Flamingos you will get the Hummingbirds.) Did I mention my father's obsession with hummingbirds and my daughter's with flamingos?

From Taming the Goblin: Butterfly Playscape (I need to do this for Hazel's room!)



From Sunny Sweet Life: DIY: Kool-Aid Dyed Play Silks (Ok, after my week of dyeing and of course this being play silks how could I not feature it?)

From Creative Playhouse: Pretend Playdough Cupcakes (I love this idea!!)

If you have been featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button here to post with pride on your blog. Please visit my co-host, Mama Mia's Heart2Heart for her features including the most clicked on this week.

From Your Hosts:
From Crafty Moms Share: Sun Dyeing Yarn with Foods and Flowers (there are 3 parts, but here is the third day's experimenting).

From Mama Mia's Heart2Heart: Ice Boats



 Now for This Week's Party
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow both hosts via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  
2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post.
3) Post the button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.
Photobucket
Button Code:

4. Optional: Like us on Facebook and Google+
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest
All right everyone...This is a PARTY!! Have Fun!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! I loved teaching about birds and enjoyed making the crafts with the children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring our butterfly play scape. we had lots of fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring our cupcake playdough! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!