Google+

Sharing Saturday #49

Wow, I had a very hard time choosing features this week. Have you checked out the wonderful ideas shared last week yet? If not, you need to. They are so inspiring. I know I found several ideas I want to try with Hazel.


Click on picture for link to post.
I definitely have Christmas on the brain and I can tell many of you do as well. Here are a few of my Christmas favorites (I also shared one on Wednesday that we already tried).
1) From Family Home and Life: Scripture Ornaments
2) From Scissors and Spoons: Clothespin Stars
3) From Making Boys Men: Nativity Peg Dolls
4) From Raise a Boy: DIY Block Ornaments
5) From Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk: My First Nativity

On Monday I shared many Advent calendar ideas from last week and several other Sharing Saturdays. I apparently missed a few so I am including them here as well as a Hanukkah craft and some other favorites.
1) From Boy Mama Teacher Mama: Clothespin Menorah
2) From Lewis Music Studio: Recycled Drums
3) From Explore and Express: Advent Nature Table (What an amazing activity!!)
4) From Science Sparks: Candy Cane Goo
5) From Mess for Less: Advent Calendar Jar
6) From Mess for Less: Meringue Snowmen


Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here or earlier this week, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog.
Photobucket


Button Code:




From Your Hostess:
Focus on the Nativity (This is a multiple blog--blog hop, but here are some of my ideas including play sets, books, music, printables, and crafts)


Now for This Week's Party A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow both hosts via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  
Hosts are Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart. A reminder: Mia is taking a blogging break. Hopefully she will be back soon to host again!!

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) Post the button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.
Photobucket


4) We would love it if you would follow us on Facebook and Google+
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing our clothespin Menorah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that my Montessori-Inspired Christmas Playdough Activities post was the most clicked! Thanks for hosting Sharing Saturday! :) Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Scripture Ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing our nativity peg dolls

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!